TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Institute reserves the right to use the photograph and video footage of the enrolled student for publicity purposes as per its own discretion in case the student secures a position in TCS/TPS or UPSC CSE Examination. The student cannot object to it for whatsoever reason.
- 2. Any change in the correspondence address or phone number of a student should be intimated to Branch Office immediately.
- 3. It is mandatory for all students to submit a photocopy of their Admit Card of Preliminary or Main Examination as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- 4. The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- 5. In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- 6. The institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- 7. The institute may contact the candidate through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the candidate holds Oriental IAS Academy non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the candidate's mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- 8. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Oriental IAS Academy because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc., the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- 9. Students are suggested not to carry their mobile phones/I-pod in the classes. In case, they carry, the Institute shall not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
If a student is absent from classes for a period of more than 1 month without a written approval from the institute, his admission will be cancelled. If student wishes to continue, he/she will have to pay joining fees for re-admission.