UPSC Civil Services (2020- 21)
SUPER-50 Batch is an extensively Exclusive batch for serious IAS Aspirant, who really want to clear IAS 2021 and they are to travel extra mile to ensure cracking IAS in 2021.
- Super 50- Batch is an emblematic symbol of Oriental's commitment towards its students.
- Motto for Super 50 Batch- "Practice until you can't get it wrong".
- Each and every student will be placed under the personal guidance of the mentors which is why only 50 students will be given admission in this batch.
- Performance of every student of the batch will be tracked and recorded for entire year. Weak areas are worked upon, strong areas are made stronger. With every day practice and guidance, the student improves this/her writing skills.
- The student is made to practice around 4000-5000 MCQs for Prelims Exam and around 1000 questions of Mains exam.
Super 50 Vs. Other Batches @ Oriental IAS
Oriental IAS offers three types of broad batches:
- Foundation Batch - It will help in the core concept building which is needed for clearing civil services in a systematic manner. This course is ideal for Graduation- 1st Year and 2nd Year Students who have time to prepare things gradually by consolidating their preparation regularly. The pressure of study is less because of availability of time. Slow and steady approach is adopted to ensure smooth sailing through UPSC CSE.
- Integrated Batch- This batch is meant for final year students and graduation pass outs- the number of students is little higher in the classroom and the regular evaluation+ mains answer writing components are not given that much time.
- Super 50 Batch- It is an intensive study group of 50 students where students are selected on the basis of written test. This group is plunged directly into action. Even the daily routine of students is fixed by us. Boarding facility is also arranged in case students want to opt for it. Students live in a controlled and distraction free environment for a year which is absolutely necessary to hit a mark in Civil Services.
Syllabus for Super 50 Batch Test- General Awareness and Comprehension Skills (it demonstrates students' ability to understand the study content in time bound manner)
The Fee for SUPER-50 is depends on the score in the written test- The course will include Prelims (G.S. + CSAT) and Mains (G.S. + Optional + Essay) + Interview Guidance Programme
Only 4 Choices are available for Optional Subjects: History, PSIR, Public Administration and Sociology
Medium of Instruction- English
- Duration of the Batch- 1 year
- Batch Start Date: March 2020
- Super-50 is for the Fast and the Furious, who want to hit the target the very next year.
- Daily Average Duration of Class- 4 Hours